Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shalimar November 2009...





One of my favorite restaurants is Shalimar. It is an Indian restaurant. There is something addictive about it. For an appetizer I get garlic naan bread. It is thin. It comes with some green sauce. I don't quite know what is in it, but I know it is good.
For an entree I get chicken Tikka Masala. This is the most addictive part of the meal. It comes with basmati rice, which is good for sopping up the yummy Tikka Masala sauce. The sauce is somewhat spicy, but it is so good. You can always order it on the mild side.
They have a unique drink there called a Mango Lassi. It's a deliciously smooth and creamy fruit drink. I'm usually so full that I don't want a big dessert. They give you a crunchy sesame candy after the meal, and it is really good and different.
The staff is very freindly and helpful.
I highly recommend that you give Shalimar a try soon.

Until next time, think beyond chicken fingers.

YFKC (your favorite kid critic)

2 comments:

  1. i love shalimar! we always get two dishes, the Malai Kofta and Chicken Tikka Masala!-emmaw

    ReplyDelete